Have you ever tried to tell your partner that you love them, and ended up thinking your partner must be hearing in Swahili, while you’re speaking Swedish?? If you’ve ever been confused by interactions that should have been loving, but somehow left you both unsatisfied, workshop presenter Brittainy Noel can help you translate! In this fun and informative workshop, she’ll explain Gary Chapman’s 5 “Love Languages,” to help you figure out which you and your partner speak.
Let’s get you back to speaking the same language!!!
This romance filled night will be an interactive workshop. It gives you an opportunity to act out each love language with your partner so that when you leave, you will walk away feeling more loved, connected and prepared to love harder in your relationship.
Join us Saturday, May 6th 2017 at 6pm for an evening filled with love, intimacy and laughter!
Seating is limited, pre-registration is required.
Reserve your spot today!!!
Limited Time Offer!!!
The first 7 couples to register will receive a Complimentary Mini Photo Shoot at The Ronin Art House the same night of the event!!!
Don’t miss this great deal!
Date: May 6th, 2017
Place: Ronin Art House
1310 Nance Street | Suite C |
Houston, TX 77002
Registration: $47 Per Couple
How the Five “Love Languages” Can Help You Win In You Relationships:
Learn how to empathize better with your partner.
Learn the ways in which you don’t express affection.
Learn how to show that you care in ways that speak to your partner.
Learn how to use The Love Languages to cut down on arguments.
Learn how to communicate what makes you tick and what doesn’t to the people you love.
Learn how to use The Love Languages as a cheat code to recharge and revive your relationship.
This workshop is open to all single and married adults. Married and engaged couples are highly encouraged to attend together. At some point in time, every relationship will hit bumps in the road and will need to rekindle those “fireworks” and happy emotions to keep the relationship strong. This workshop will teach each couple some easy strategies to help both partners express love and refill each other’s empty “love tanks.” Learn your partners “love language” and choose to act out of love—two crucial steps to renewing their relationship.
Start speaking each other’s Love Language; feel more loved; and enjoy your best relationship ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Email is the best form of contact. You may contact us at email@example.com or www.facebook.com/BrittainyNoel
May I bring my child(ren) with me?
- We are unable to provide childcare. As a courtesy to other participants, we ask that you do not bring children to this workshop.
What is your policy on tickets?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, tickets are transferable, so you may give them to someone else in your absence. If you have questions or concerns regarding our policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you sell tickets at the door?
- Providing we are not sold out, we do offer tickets at the door for the walk-in rate of $50 per person. Please check the individual event webpages to determine whether the event is sold out or not.
Will I receive tickets in the mail?
- At the time of purchase, you will receive an e-ticket via email. This is your ticket to the event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is FREE in the front of the building and the back,